What data do we collect?
Navigate Politics collects the following data:
- Personal identification information – your name, email address, and phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Navigate Politics all the data we collect when you:
- Complete our online contact form
- Email us directly
How will we use your data?
Navigate Politics collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you to discuss your request sent through our online contact form
- Email you with details of our services
- Deliver agreed political monitoring services to you
How do we store your data?
Navigate Politics securely stores your data with Microsoft in the EEA.
Navigate Politics may occasionally send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Navigate Politics from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Navigate Politics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Navigate Politics sends you copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Navigate Politics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Navigate Politics complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Navigate Politics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Navigate Politics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Navigate Politics processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email@example.com, call us at 0207 993 4354, or write to us at Navigate Politics Ltd, 25 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EE.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Navigate Politics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113, or write to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF